Search

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hair post



For guys, go with the justin bieber cut!!!!







That is all I have to say on that matter.
         I bet you all think, that to get hair like this, you have to buy big expensive stuff, like the Bumpit, or get your hair done by a pro. But there is a simpler way to do it. all you need is a couple of hair clips. (this works better on thick hair, but will be fine for thin hair.) So just take the section of hair that you want to use, and push it up on your head. Then you have to clip it down so it doesn't fall. And if you want to keep it really tight, use some hair spray. (this also works on bangs)



                            

3 comments:

  1. You're right, I did think you had to buy some accessory thing. I'll have to give your instructions a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bieber style won't work on thick hair, I doubt it's even working for him as well now.

    ReplyDelete